1.07.2007

Photo A Day ~ 7 Jan

There are times when being on the other side of the world will catch up to me on these posts for the challenge! Well, today is one of those days!!! It is nearly 2:30am on January 7th. I just got home from a military "after-holiday" party... and I'm going to count this as my 7th Photo A Day because it's technically the 7th for me!!
.
My husband's unit had a lot of people traveling or deployed in December so we all decided to postpone the annual party until January. It was GREAT! I had a really good time, despite being there without my own husband because he isn't home from his deployment yet. These people are so amazing. I feel like part of a seriously big family when I'm with them! I was having such a good time, I only took a few pictures. This one is by far my favorite! The goofballs in this photo are all friends of ours. I just love 'em to pieces! They were quite the entertaining group! ;) We are SO not the party crowd... but these guys are so much fun to be around!

dRebel XT, kit lens, ss 1/60, f. 4.0, ISO 400,

(auto fix red eyes on one person with PSE4)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Great shot!
Cari

lj0208 said...

dancing photos are always fun, you really capture people at their most unguarded.
this is a really fun shot.

Unknown said...

heeheehee - they're gonna love that pic! :hug:

Rebecca said...

How fun! Looks like everyone had a great time.

meliss said...

This is fabulous! Catching people not looking really stupid, while dancing, is true art. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! I like that it's very candid and in the moment. Great shot!

Robin said...

This is a great pictue. I can just feel the fun and good times that everyone was having. TFS and I hope your DH is home soon.

Jane H said...

Hope your DH gets home soon. I grew up Navy and my dad was never home. I remember how hard that was.

Your photo really captures the fun everyone was having.

Krissynae said...

What a fun picture.

Sheri said...

omg-- how fun is this!!!!!!!