1.07.2007

Photo A Day ~ 6 Jan

Having my parents visit us here in Japan has been amazing... mainly because I love seeing them with my boys! I've missed that more than I thought. Yesterday my dad and Andrew (13) decided to start putting this puzzle together that Andrew got for Christmas. They were chatting & goofing around the whole time. I'm surprised they still have all the pieces! Well... after about 2 hours, Andrew took a break & started playing PS2... but Papa kept at it! HOURS into this puzzle, he finally recruited my mom to help! The man was obsessed!!! I know this shot is a little blurry and dark... but I love it anyway! (ok, actually, it's the only one out of 30 that wasn't nearly black or REALLY blurry since I kept turning that dial on my camera to see what it would do! ;) heehee)

dRebel XT, kit lens
ss 1/13, f. 5.6, ISO 1600

8 comments:

Mar said...

Wow! Great photojournalistic image you have going here!!!

I like the subdued lighting!

SuzyQ said...

That is a priceless photo!

stefani said...

This picture is great! It is okay that it is a bit dark because the colors in the puzzle stand out just that much more.

I think this is a precious photo and especially the story around it. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the perspective on this photo. Very creative!
Cari

Krissynae said...

beautiful picture. Love how you picked up the skin texture. the cats seem to glow. priceless

Unknown said...

I love seeing their hands together - it's so easy to tell who the hands belong to even though you can't see their faces. Great picture D!

Kathy said...

From a once in a very rare while puzzler I think this is excellent shot. Will have to remember this angle the next time I take out a puzzle.

Sheri said...

wow! something about this pic realllllly speaks to me! i love it!