1.05.2007

Photo A Day ~ 5 Jan

I'm going to warn you now... there are SIX photos for today... but I just couldn't decide! They all said something different to me. I spent about 45 minutes in a little park near my house, snapping photos of the two foo dog statues near the entrance. The background wasn't exactly photo-worthy so I concentrated on getting close shots of the statues at angles that didn't show the icky apartment buildings in the photo. I'll post medium size pictures instead of the larger ones... just so they aren't too much for one day! :) Sorry for the overload of photos! I promise I'll get better at making a decision!

ss 1/320, f. 5.6, ISO 400
ss 1/160, f. 5.6, ISO 400

ss 1/320, f. 5.6, ISO 400
ss 1/200, f. 5.6, ISO 400

ss 1/320, f. 5.6, ISO 400


ss 1/160, f. 5.0, ISO 400
(The Japanese sign on the pedestal says "Yuko Park"!)
*all photos posted today are SOOC... no editing or adjustments.

11 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

OMGosh!! My sons room is in Japanese and I could so use the last picture in it!!! Great shots!!!! Great work :)

Rebecca said...

Great pics Love the composition here!

Unknown said...

wow! those things are cool! and a tiny bit freaky all at the same time!

The Box Mom said...

I really love the next to last one. He's cool!

Dorothy said...

Daphne, just let me know if you want any shots for his room! I'd love an excuse to go out & shoot something specific & see what I can do with it!

Robin said...

Great shots! Very intersting angles!

Krissynae said...

Great photos. Beautiful sculptures. great angles

Jane H said...

Oh I love this!Great shoots!

Tammy said...

I really like the angle in the 4th one. Nice job on all of them.

Julianna said...

LOVE the head-on shot!

Sheri said...

so awesome!!!
i agree w mogley- my son's would LOVE these prints in their rooms!!