4.02.2007

Photo A Day ~ 2 Apr

I'm trying to get caught up on some photos I've taken over the last few weeks. There may be SEVERAL posts per day coming up! :)

This is a detail shot of my son's class ring while he was dressed for a formal banquet. I rarely get to see my skater in a bow tie so I made sure to get a few shots! This is actually one of my favorites! I'm going to be taking some "senior" shots of him in the next week or two so hopefully I can get more of his ring with other backgrounds!

Canon dRebel XT, 50mm/f1.8 lens...

ss 320, f1.8, ISO 800...

slightly sharpened and resized for web.

10 comments:

It's These Little Moments said...

That a creative shot. I could see doing that one for a wedding or for graduation with class rings. The colors are great too!

Teri said...

Beautiful shot

Amanda said...

I think that the shot is a great idea... but for some reason.. I wanna see less or more of him. does that make sense?

Mom2Drew said...

Yes, can definitely see this one for a wedding too...

I like the simplicity here.

Cindi Koceich said...

This is a very cool and creative shot!!!

jordan.krogman said...

I was starting to wonder where you were!! Nice to have you back w/ such a fun shot!!

Dorothy said...

Amanda, I totally understand what you mean! I even cropped it in closer to see if that was better. :)

Thanks for the comments everyone!

CK Photo said...

Great shot, love the angle

Just Me said...

Very cool shot Dofey!

Cyn Pip Pics said...

That is a great shot, Dorothy! You really do have a great eye.