2.24.2007

Photo A Day ~ 23 Feb

Just skipping all those other dates for now. I'll post them when I have time! :)


So... back to today's photo! I got a package from my hubby. He thought it would be fun to share a few of the products that he gets at his deployed location!


Sprite, Pepsi and Mountain Dew! It says the name in English on the other side of the cans!




It's kind of difficult to see the writing on the Snickers candy bar, but the ingredients are in English and some other language... possibly Arabic. *shrug*

I'm not sure of the camera settings... I didn't even look before posting them to be honest... because I used my brand-spankin' new external flash. I was playing with bouncing the flash & some of the photos with better focus weren't exactly the best light. Oh well... it's fun to play & learn!!! :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Glad you're back Dorothy! These cans are so cool. Monica's right-you just don't think about how extensively things are different in a foreign country... Fun shots. Can't wait to see more from your new flash! That's next on my list... :)