2.25.2007

Photo A Day ~ 24 Feb

While playing with my camera today, I actually got one serious one of my 4-year-old while he was on the floor in the kitchen! I had to snap pretty quickly with that one... he wasn't still very long! He's usually a total goofball & making funny faces when I get the camera so I just love this even if it isn't very sharp.
The picture is way too soft... but I was limited on time here! I do like the catchlights... and I will remember this for a more "cooperative time" and get better focus!
.
And more of the goodies from my hubby... He sent the boys these hats with their names on them. Noah was being a goofball today so I snapped a few pictures of him with the hat... who knew a washing machine would make a good white backdrop?!
*sigh* My kid the goofball! He made ALL sorts of faces!!! The hat is a good prop for him!

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute shots. Sometimes ya gotta get them when you can. Great idea using the washing machine for a backdrop.

Michelle said...

these are really cute! you did a great job of capturing your little guy!

Sara said...

His eyes are beautiful. And hey, you got the photos...

Lorrie said...

Cute! I think the last 2 might be a bit underexposed though.. at least they look a tad dark to me, could be my monitor though.
Beautiful eyes and catchlights by the way!

Dorothy said...

Lorrie, they are underexposed... it's not your monitor. The lighting is horrible in my house & these are SOOC. I should have upped the ISO to get a little better ss & f. but we were just goofing off. Didn't want to chance him getting tired of it before I could get the settings changed. I'll play with PSE4 to see if I can help the exposure a little.

Sharlene said...

OMG Noah is just so cute! i love that picture of him on the floor.
give him a big hug and kiss for me.
not from kaena cause she is too young.

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! And I'll have to try that washing machine thing! lol