1.27.2007

Photo A Day ~ 26 Jan

I didn't plan on posting a photo for the 26th, since I didn't really take any picture with the challenge in mind. I snapped this quick picture late at night just to send to Daddy to show off Noah's artwork!

After dinner & bath, Noah (just turned 4) was coloring & having a snack before bedtime. He "found" my post-it notes and proceeded to write on every single sheet... all 150 of them! He was SO proud of himself because he put two together so it would be big enough for him to write his name. He can usually write his name if I help him along a little, but he did this all on his own. Ignore the awful PS work! It was really dark & had a bad shadow covering up part of his name so I did a very quick edit... cloned some to get rid of the shadow, sharpened it a bit and lightened it too. I should really just try getting another photo of it, but I'm kinda lazy tonight!

I'm hoping to get out & find some interesting things to photograph for the challenge this week... now that I'm feeling much better. (I hurt my back about 2 weeks ago so I've been limited on where/when I can get out & shoot... but I'm moving much faster now.) :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

awww, that's great! great job Noah!

Hope said...

Wow he did a great job writing his name. I have a 4 year old that goes through paper like crazy too.

Ingrid said...

Sweet that he printed his own name like that. Not so sweet that he wrote on all 150 of your post-it notes! LOL

Anonymous said...

What a great job he did at writing his name!! Cute shot!