1.26.2007

Photo A Day ~ 25 Jan

My youngest woke up in a bad mood this morning and he was really whiny all day today. I couldn't get anything done around the house. He wanted my full attention & would whine or cry... for no reason. This went on most of the day... until I started playing with the timer on my camera!!! These pictures are awful... I had on no make-up, was still wearing my jammies, and they are dark and SO out of focus... but taking them made him smile... which made my life MUCH easier today!
It took us a few tries to get positioned right for the shot... and after about three shots, he decided making goofy faces was kinda fun!

As soon as I put away the camera and tried to do anything around the house, he got really really whiny again... so no other photos for me today.

I almost forgot to mention what my hubby said about these photos... I emailed them to him (I try to email him pics every day while he's deployed) and his response was: "OH MY GOSH... he looks more and more like you every day". That's saying a lot since we all thought he looked just like his Daddy from day one. :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that boy is adorable and so is his mama! he looks so much like you! stinker. hope he wakes up in a better mood tomorrow!

jordan.krogman said...

I don't know how you can think these pics are anything but fantastic! Loved the story you shared, and I just think they're the cutest!!! What a sweet little guy you've got!

Lee said...

You two are so cute.

Andrea said...

Okay, I wish I looked as good as you do without makeup! These are so cute, and his smile made my day! TFS!

Jan said...

Great pics!! If I looked that good without makeup, I would never wear any!!

Dar Kaso said...

I think they are sweet, spontaneous and very fun. Hope your hubby enjoyed them.

Anonymous said...

These are great! So fun!!
Cari

Debbie said...

Awww...I think those are great! And he is such a cutie!