1.13.2007

Photo A Day ~ 13 Jan

I took some random shots around the house today but the lightening was horrible and nothing was worth showing... so I'm gonna cheat! I started working on a photo from July. I love this shot of my son wearing one of Daddy's old flight helmets! I think it still needs a little something, but I'm just not sure how or what to do to it now. I'm posting the original and the PSE4 version... any suggestions, help, ideas?
.
ORIGINAL PHOTO:

Canon dRebel XT, kit lens, auto setting; ss 1/60, f 5.6, ISO 400

PSE4 EDITED PHOTO: lightened & sharpened...

I'm no expert with PSE4... so I did what I know... anything beyond that will require some really good instructions! ;)

11 comments:

Dar Kaso said...

Cute photo, the PS touch ups looks great.

cristina said...

i think you did a good job with the lightning of the shot. it looks tons better. you have a cute capture!

Andrea said...

What a cute shot! I don't know anything about PS, so I can't help there- but it looks good to me!

Anonymous said...

nice photo and great edit

YVonne

Krissynae said...

Very cool photo. I really like the color detail of the first picture. The second one looks too washed out from the flash. He is a cutie

Sheri said...

awwww how sweet.
my youngest son dreams of being a pilot- your hubby is his hero!!!!

Tori said...

cute pic and I think you did a great job brightening it up, too!

Heidi said...

Cute photo...I do like the 1st one better as well

Monica said...

Your post processing looks great! What a cutie you've got there!

Lee said...

What a cute picture!

Debbie said...

Cute photo! I actually think I prefer the warmer look of the first one, though.