12.30.2006

Just getting started!

It took me about 3 hours to decide on a name for my new blog. I wanted to use a Japanese word since that's where I am living right now, but I wasn't sure which word to use. Finally, I decided on a word that means "photograph". Seems fitting! :)

Now... just waiting on January 1st for the 2007 Photography Challenge to start!! You can check out the challenge blog here: http://photographychallenge.blogspot.com and the challenge chat on the photography message board at Two Peas In A Bucket: http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/mb.asp?cmd=list&forum_id=21 I'm excited for the challenge to start! I'm excited to learn and improve my photographs!

And while I was thinking of the challenge & improving my photographs, I decided to look back through some recent ones. I think these are a few of my favorites. It amazes me that a few were just happy accidents... with no set-up, no thought... just snapping & finding that one great shot when I download them to my laptop!

Soccer star!


Vertical View - Space Needle in Seattle:


Fresh Picked Strawberries:


A Daddy Moment - watching the planes:


Any and all CC is greatly appreciated!

No comments: