1.06.2008

Box...

January 5...

box [boks] -noun. 1. a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.


It's pretty typical for my kid.... buy him a $50 toy & he'll play with the box for hours while the toy sits on the floor. :) In this case it was the box for his new booster seat... but he played in the box until I forced him to go get a bath. Oh, and did ya notice the nice clean fingernails?! heehee... He had been outside for a few hours before this photo. "Someone" was supposed to be helping Dad rake leaves... but I think he did more to scatter leaves than rake them.
.
Technical stuff: Canon Rebel XT, 85mm lens, 430EX flash... f./4.0, ss 200, ISO 100, bounced flash... both photos!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll say it again...I love that kid! so very cute! and that box says dakota!

monica.coffman said...

I think Ab would rather play with a box too...CUTE photos!

Dorothy said...

heehee... glad you noticed the "Dakota" on the box Amy! It's Noah's new booster seat... the style is "Dakota". We had a long chat about it because he remembered that someone lived in Dakota... but he tried to convince me it was his grandma! Took me half an hour to convince him it was Miss Amy in SOUTH Dakota!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

He is so darn cute!!! Briana loves playing with boxes too. I swear I was not going to buy anymore toys, just boxes.

SuzyQ said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Love that photo of him peaking out!