3.12.2007

Photo A Day ~ 11 Mar

These two photos were actually taken on March 1st, but this was the first opportunity I've had to blog them. This was about an hour after my husband got home from his deployment. He was showing Noah some pictures of his trip on the laptop but Noah was more interested in playing with Daddy & his new watch!



Tom hides when I get the camera, but that night he couldn't stop smiling & didn't even turn away when I was taking pictures. :)


Both photos: ss 1/20, f. 1.8, ISO 800, taken with Canon dRebel XT, 50mm 1.8 lens... SOOC/resized for web.

11 comments:

Michelle said...

what precious photos! they really look like they have a great relationship. loving these!

Lorrie said...

great shots. WELCOME HOME DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy your time together!

~*Steffie*~ said...

Wonderful Shots and what a beautiful moment to capture! They are so crisp.

Amanda said...

sooo sweet! I bet these melt you!

Lori said...

What special shots - these are wonderful! I'm glad your hubby's home!

Jan said...

These are awesome. I'm so glad he let you capture these moments!! They are priceless. I love the look on his face in the second one. Pure joy and love.

Mom2Drew said...

Oh, now this is one to keep for all times. How precious. YOu can just see the emotion in their eyes. Such love/relief and pure joy! Awesome!

Rheagan Leatherwood said...

I am so happy that your DH is home. I am crying. Tell him I said thanks for everything he does. I'm praying for ya'll. These pic are priceless.

Krissynae said...

These are great photos. So priceless. great job

Tiffany said...

sweet shots...I love these...thank you for serving our country, please tell your husband. We're glad he's safe.

Dorothy said...

The comments, prayers and thanks mean SO much to me!!!! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes it's easy to forget how different our life is from everyone else... it's just the normal, everyday stuff to us. It's nice to be reminded. {hugs} I am so proud of him for everything he does and because he's a great daddy!