1.21.2007

Photo A Day ~ 21 Jan

I figured since I haven't been following the challenge calendar, I would make an effort to get caught up. I guess I've been too busy playing with the manual settings & learning new things to find specific things to shoot!

So... here's a little bit of my life... my scrap space!

Living in military housing never allows for a real scrap room so I always steal a closet for my space. This area is the near the front entry of my house... the foyer alcove area... in what used to be the coat/storage closet. The brown line on the wall is where the closet doors were... so I guess I stole a little more than just the closet! I took the closet doors down and made an L shaped desk out of my Store-in-Style cubes! I still need to finish making the curtain that will hide it all away, but for now, I love my little scrap space!

(No need to cc... it's just a quick snapshot on auto... and really bad lighting!)

15 comments:

Patti said...

Great space. it's so tidy and organised.

Mom2Drew said...

ACK...I need this space. I live in a townhome and this would be perfect! I'm going to show DH tonight for some inspiration. Thanks for sharing this.

Dorothy said...

The cubes are GREAT for small spaces and for anyone that moves often. They can be arranged in SO many configurations. I got my whole set-up online at Oriental Trading Co!

And thanks for the 'tidy & organized' comment! It's not usually this tidy... but I hosted a military spouse event last week and cleaned like a crazy woman! Haven't done any scrapping since. :)

Sara said...

Love that scrap space! And yeah~ when mine is cleaned up, I don't wanna mess it up right away either!

Anonymous said...

What a great space!!

. said...

I like your scrap space. :) I like the clean look of the white cabinets--and everything is so neat! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Great shot - and great space!! i'm so jealous - you look soooo organized =)

Dar Kaso said...

Great space, so clean and organized. If mine was that clean I would never scrap so it wouldn't get messed up.

Great photo!

Lorrie said...

I love your scrapspace!!!

lj0208 said...

you are so neat, i would post a pic of my office, but right now it looks like a bomb exploded in there

Anonymous said...

I love the blue/green accents!

nomo wino daph said...

It's SO CLEAN!!!
Great space!

Julianna said...

love your space!!!

Dorothy said...

heehee... I made some cards today. It's not nearly as clean anymore!!!

Jan said...

I waaaant one of these.... Do you think if I whine loud enough that I will get one?

I love your workspace layout--I can just picture you there working away, preserving those memories. Thanks for sharing it!